I never make New Years Resolutions because I don’t believe in setting “do’s” and “don’ts” for myself. However I do like the concept of starting fresh and I try to invite change into my life. Today I started thinking about what I want to change in 2017 and here are some of my new year guidelines.
- Read more books – The last few months, or lets be honest the entire of 2016, Netflix and series took over my book reading and I want to get back to it! Especially autobiography’s and books based on true stories.
- Stop stressing about things I cannot control.
- Spend more time with friends – If I don’t have time, make time.
- Increase the revenue in my new company, Wakecarro AB keep learning new things – in 2017 I want to work towards creating one of my new dream projects, I’ll keep you posted!
- Make more time for yoga.
- Laugh more, love more, take more chances, play more yeah just live more I suppose.