Looking for a perfect Christmas present (maybe to yourself?) while also contributing to a good cause? Slingshot and I decided to auction off my 2019 Slingshot Contrast + Jewel bindings!! It’s a great board to use both behind the boat and on the cable and suits most skill levels. Read more about the board hereLINK All proceeds will go to directly to Unite2Learn, a charity organization working in northern Tanzania in areas regarding education, sexual and reproductive health rights, and health and sanitation.
What you’ll get:
- 2019 Slingshot Contrast 138cm – almost new condition (but with my stickers attached)
- 2019 Slingshot Jewel bindings size 38 – Used but good condition
How the bidding works:
- Since myself and the board are currently in Sweden the bidding is only open to people located in Sweden. I will deliver the board to you if you can meet me in Stockholm. Otherwise I will ship it and you will cover the costs.
- The bidding will take place in the comment field below. If you want to place a bid simply write a comment with what you’re offering. Make sure you check the comments before you so that your bid is higher than the ones already mentioned.
- The bidding will close on December 13th at exactly 19.00 (Swedish Time) and the highest bidder at that point will win the auction.
- If you are the winner I will contact you and you will be asked to “swish” the winning amount to Unite2Learn and once they confirm with me that they got it, you’ll have won your christmas present! If I cannot reach you before Sunday 15 December the board offer will go to the second highest bidder.
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask them in the comments, the bidding will start at 1000SEK
Letar du efter den perfekt julklappen (kanske till dig själv?) samtidigt som du vill bidra till ett gott ändamål? SlingshotWake och jag har bestämt oss för att auktionera ut min 2019 wakeboard “Slingshot Contrast” med Jewel bindningar !! Det är en grym bräda som kan användas både bakom båt och på kabel. Läs mer här LINK
Alla intäkter kommer oavkortat att gå till Unite2Learn, en välgörenhetsorganisation som arbetar med grundskolor i Tanzania i syfte att främja utbildning, sexuell och reproduktiv hälsa, samt hälsa och sanitet.
(Även om man inte vill buda på brädan kan man stödja Unite2Learn via Swish på nummer: 123 900 58 02)
Vad du får:
- 2019 Slingshot Contrast 138cm – nästan nytt skick (men med några klistermärken såklart)
- 2019 Slingshot Jewel bindningar storlek 38 – Använda men i gott skick
Hur budgivningen fungerar:
- Budgivningen är endast öppen för personer som befinner sig i Sverige. Jag kommer själv att leverera brädan till dig om du har möjlighet att möta upp mig i Stockholm. Annars skickar jag den och mottagaren står för fraktkostnaden.
- Budgivningen kommer att ske i kommentarfältet nedan. Om du vill lägga ett bud, skriv en kommentar med vad du bjuder. Se till att du kontrollerade tidigare kommentarerna så att ditt bud är högre än de som redan lagts.
- Budgivningen kommer att avslutas den 13 december klockan 19.00 (svensk tid) och den högsta budgivaren vid denna tidpunkt vinner auktionen.
- Om vinner kommer jag kontakta dig och du kommer bli ombedd att swisha det vinnande beloppet direkt till Unite2Learn.
- Om jag inte kommer i kontakt med dig senast Söndagen den 15e December kommer brädan per automatik att tillfalla näst högsta budgivare.
- Om du har några frågor kan du gärna ställa dem i kommentarerna, budgivningen börjar ifrån 1000SEK.
It’s been a while since I updated! I’m back home in Sweden for the winter to rehab my knee and write my thesis within economic reporting. Somehow my friend Sandra and I managed to find an interesting subject to write about even within accounting! We’re studying economic equality between men and women within sports and I’m actually really excited about our findings! I still have a couple of months before the knee will be cleared for sports but I’m hanging in there and working hard on my rehab. Hopefully I’m more than half way through this ACL recovery at least!
In collaboration with Lifeproof
I’m back in Wilmington and feel half excited half jealous of being back watching the surfers by Wrightsville beach again. I’m still on my crutches from my ACL surgery 6 weeks ago and turns out walking on the sand can be quite challenging. Felt so good to sit in the warm water thought and watch my man get smoked in the surf 🙂
Got to try the artificial surf wave at Langenfeld yesterday! Such a crazy feeling, not like surfing, not like flo riding but somewhere in between. They said I picked it up fairly quickly and I couldnt wipe the smile off my face. Thanks Laura for the pictures!!
Never felt this strong going into a season! Check out a few days at Sunset Wake Park in Brazil. Can’t wait to see what lies ahead!
Playing with my Gopro Hero 7 at sunset wake park with my friend Lisa. She btw just signed a big new sponsor! I told you to keep an eye on her! Anyway, I’m back home now for a couple of days before heading to the US, can’t wait!!
I just got home from 3 weeks of pre season in Brazil where I spent the first days back on the water in 2019. Having worked hard through the winter in the gym my body felt strong and being lucky enough ot meet Bruno when I rode the WWA worlds in mexico last year I got taken care of by some of the best people around. Thanks to Naga Wakepark we stayed in a sweet hotel 5 minutes from the park, Leticia took us on a weekend trip to Rio de Janeiro and later we road tripped the 10 hours to Sunset Wake Park meeting amazing people on the way taking us into their homes. THANK YOU so much everyone for making an unforgettable trip. Check out these Vlogs I made to know more!
Happy to introduce the new 2019 Slingshot Contrast, now in 3 sizes 134, 138 and 142! I couldn’t be happier with how this board turned out and hope you’ll like it too! Read more here: LINK
This weekend the Swedish national championships took place in Fagersta! I was so thrilled to claim the gold medal in both Cable and Boat! Thanks everyone for a great weekend, especially the organizers at Fagersta cable park, the judges and of course all the competitors! Now I’m enjoying my last day in Stockholm before heading back to the US tomorrow!
Seriously my favorite even so far!! Thank you everyone at Wake Way who made it so epic and congrats my buddy Maryh for taking the top spot! I was stoked with my riding and proud to get the bronze medal! I’ll let the pictures by Dranginis Vytautas speak for themselves!
I didn’t ride as well as I would’ve liked in the WWA Wake Open in Cancun but honestly, if I had I would’ve been surprised. These past few weeks I’ve been spending a lot of time in class trying to get ready for Finals and in about 3 weeks I will finally be done! I miss spending more time on the water and I’m looking forwards to a summer full of wakeboarding progression! When I didn’t make finals in the boat contest, I decided to hit up the cable-park right next door to get my frustration out. After two hours and bleeding hands I felt much better and Fede, the Wake Photographer, Snapped these pictures of me! 🙂
Some behind the scenes photo’s by Sam Strauss from our commercial shoot outside of Paris. This project was one of the most unique projects I’ve taken part in. The water and the air were close to the freezing point and my experience with street riding is pretty nonexistent. Luckily I had a great team of more experienced street-riders to help me out, Antoin Allaux and Yann and Kevin Calvez were so good to be around and the final video turned out great!
I am back!! Sweden is cold and snowy and I absolutely love it! I decided to drop this weeks Vlog a bit early since it contains some useful tips to what to get for Christmas as I meet up with my friend Sara, who’s also the co-founder of Unite2Learn. The Vlog does have ENGLISH SUBTITLES, you just have to activate them in the bottom right corner. This Vlog is a bit different but it’s oh so important, let me know what you think and if you wanna read more about Unite2Learn head to www.unite2learn.org.