Hey guys, sorry for my absence. Jet-lag’s a bitch!
To summarize my trip cause it would take to long to wright about my 30 hours from Stockholm to Aussie:
- Tried to get my board on the plane for free. and failed.
- Slept 2 hours to Brussels
- Had a Starbucks white chocolate mocha
- Watched the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie on the next flight to Abu Dhabi
- Ate a whole bag of KitKat
- Watched the Harry Potter movie, one episode of Lie to Me, one episode of Cougar Town and 6 episodes of How I Met Your Mother.
- Switched to my last plane to Melbourne
- Played snake on my computer
- Slept for 9 hours straight. (I’m a pro)
- Tried to regain movement of my legs.
- Looked in my bag for more KitKat
- Discovered that I’d stolen the old man’s pillow who sat next to me and that it was the reason why I’d slept so good.
- Found a tooth bush and tooth paste in my seat pocket
- Got mad at myself for not finding this earlier
- Brushed my teeth for 7 minutes
- Fell asleep
- Woke up by an air hostess telling me to “put my seat in an upright position”
- LANDED IN MELBOURNE!